We have International Board Certified Lactation Consultants (IBCLC) who provide skilled lactation care in both the home and the clinical setting to help the breastfeeding mother work towards and achieve her breastfeeding goals. IBCLCs are health care professionals who are specifically trained in the clinical management of breastfeeding. If you are experiencing ANY challenges in breastfeeding, the support of an IBCLC will positively benefit you, your infant and your family.
- In-clinic, in-home, and virtual consults available
- Superbill provided for insurance reimbursement
- Pumping plan assessments for the mother returning to work
- Collaboration with Pediatrician and Primary Care Physician
- Flange fittings
- Clinical management of all breastfeeding concerns.
- Tongue and lip tie assessments and post release care
We also provide infant oral cavity and maternal pain assessment, weight checks, troubleshoot pumping issues, teach latch, positioning, paced bottle feeding, weaning techniques, etc.
We work with most major insurance carriers.
If you have a Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO, Anthem BCBS, or Cigna PPO Health Plan, please click here to register for free lactation support.
If you have Atena, Superior Medicaid, Ambetter Medicaid, Tri-Care, all other non-PPO BCBS plans, United HealthCare, UMR, or Baylor Scott and White non-employee plans, please call our office (254) 753-1987.